Morrisons is known for its Adventurous Trips of fishing, rafting, and hiking. But did you know our region is full of activities and points of interest you don’t want to miss during your stay with us:
- Wildlife Images Rehabilitation & Education Center: Tour the wildlife center and learn how they rescue sick, injured and orphaned mammals, birds and reptiles and restore them to health. See wolves, bears, badgers, cougars, and more. Located 11 mi. south in Merlin, OR.
- Historic Jacksonville: Step back in time to the 1800’s in a town dedicated to preserving its Gold Rush heritage. Enjoy wine-tasting along the Applegate Trail, see a live concert at the Britt Music Festival, or experience a victorian-style Christmas. Located 45 mi. southeast in Jacksonville, OR.
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival: Experience a wide range of classic and contemporary plays in one of many theaters set among the 100-acre vista that is Lithia Park. Located 58 mi. southeast in Ashland, OR.
- Oregon Caves National Monument: Join a guided tour and explore this geological wonder though winding pathways and caverns, learn about a stalactites and stalagmites, and maybe see the resident bats. Located 61 mi. southwest in Cave Junction, OR.
- Redwood State Park: Walk among the tallest trees in the world, enjoy a campfire program at Jedediah Smith Campground, or hike through a lush rainforest on 20 miles of trails. Located 85 mi. southwest in Crescent City, CA.
- Crater Lake: See the natural wonder born out of a cataclysmic volcanic eruption. The deepest lake in the US offers a breathtaking view on-top a sleeping volcano. Located 122 mi. east near Klamath Falls, OR.
- The Southern Oregon Coast: Enjoy isolated beaches, rugged cliffs with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, whale watching, kite flying, explore lighthouses, or hike trails along the coastline. Depending on your route, the coast is located 110 mi. west.