Your Oregon Family Vacation
Sample white-water rafting this summer!
Check out our half-day and full-day rafting and inflatable kayak trips offered 7 days a week on the more mild section of river around Morrison's.
It was refreshing to have such wonderful service! You are all so organized and friendly, and we loved the raft trip. We will be back!
Vince, Lisa, Anna and Jake Biggi
Step aside for an exciting fishing trip
The scenic Rogue River is home to some of America's best fishing. Don't want to bring your own equipment? We've got everything you need. Check out our fishing packages.
We Don't Leave Kids Out!
We've got plenty of great activities for kids to enjoy while you relax and enjoy the beauty!
- a heated swimming pool
- badminton - volleyball courts
- a putting green
- horseshoe pit
Plus there is a huge lawn to play endless games such as croquet, Frisbee, ball games of all varieties, and whatever else you can think of. With just a little imagination you can turn a short walk to the river into a big adventure, exploring the local wonders and possibly discovering the secret beach.
The Rogue Valley provides a wide variety of activities for the entire family!
- The Fabulous Rogue River - 30 sec walk
- Mountain biking trails - 10 minute drive
- Road biking - 30 sec
- Grants Pass (shopping, antiquing) - 25 minute drive
- Crater Lake National Park - 2 1/2 hour drive
- Oregon Caves National Monument - 2 hour drive
- Ashland Shakespearean Festival - 1 hour 15 minute drive
- Jacksonville's Peter Britt Music Festival - 45 minute drive
- Wildlife Safari - Winston Oregon - 1 hour drive
- Applegate Trail Interpetive Center - 30 minute drive
- Southern Oregon wineries - 20-40 minute drive
- Hiking trails - 10 - 20 minute drive
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outdoor Photography
- Bird Watching
- ...and much, much more!